Unit 3. Chemical families
Course is designed specifically for 7-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
We are taking the first steps in fundamental science. As part of the course, the child will make an exciting journey to visit chemical elements and their compounds, learn what boys, girls and everything around are made of.
After completing the course, your child will learn that not only knights, but also metals and gases can be noble, get acquainted with salts and bases, and also learn how the structure of atoms affects the properties of substances.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 7-13 years old.
- Chemical elements
- Classification of substances
- Composition of the atom
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!