Unit 4. Chemical laws and reactions
Course is designed specifically for 8-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
We continue to introduce you to the fundamental laws of chemistry. As part of the course, the child will get acquainted with the principles of the interaction of substances, the history of great inventions and issues that modern chemists are working on.
After completing the course, the child will be able to not only demonstrate several spectacular chemical experiments, but also explain their nature from a scientific point of view.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 8-13 years old.
- Unusual substances
- Medium of matter
- Carbon and silicon
- Chemical reactions
- Dyes and pigments
- Chemistry and Medicine
- Accidental discoveries
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!