Unit 2. Chemistry of the Earth
Course is designed specifically for 6-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
As part of the course, the child learns about the most important substances and elements for our planet. What is “black gold”, what do coal and diamond have in common, what kind of air did dinosaurs breathe and why is it so important to protect the environment?
During this step creation we have selected the most interesting facts about natural phenomena packed them into the interactive story-driven lessons to help children and adults see how the laws of chemistry work in the world around them.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Chemistry and ecology
- Save the ocean
- Composition of air
- Great oxygen
- Carbon dioxide
- Black gold
- Chemical phenomena
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!