Unit 1. Welcome to chemistry
Course is designed specifically for 6-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
This is the very first, most basic course in our program. As part of the course, the child will get acquainted with substances and their physical properties, “play” with the periodic table, learn what solutions are, how to make a real lava lamp and grow crystals at home.
While creating this course, we have collected only interesting and exciting facts that will allow your child to open the curtain into the interesting and fascinating world of chemistry, and exciting tasks will awaken the desire to learn more.
After completing the course, your child will learn where the sugar disappears in a cup of tea and that even iron can be a gas.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- What is chemistry
- Bodies and substances
- Molecules and atoms
- Chemistry inside us
- Home for the elements
- Motion and inertia
- Separation of mixtures
- Chemistry for the humanity
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!