Unit 2. Conflict resolution
The course is designed for children 7-13 years old. In the game format, the child empathizes with the characters of the course, advises them and sees the possible consequences of their decisions.
During this chapter we have collected and adapted scenarios for the most common conflict situations in which a child may find himself in early and teen age. How to act? Do I need to ask for help? Replaying different situations will help kids to find the right reactions when they face similar situations in life.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- The conflict
- He is different
- I handle it myself
- Not friends anymore
- A teacher is wrong
- Want and need
- Me or them
- I am not a hero
- I am new
- I’ve lost
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!