Unit 1. Getting to know emotions
The course is designed for children 6-13 years old and provides a basic understanding of emotional intelligence. The educational process is designed in the format of a situational game in which the child learns to identify the feelings of others and work with emotions, interactive assignments to reinforce and challenges to apply new knowledge in practice.
During this topic, we will introduce the child to the spectrum of human emotions, try to understand their own feelings, and also recognize the emotions of others. How are interest and surprise related? Is it possible to stop worrying at the blackboard and is fear so terrible?
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Galaxy of Emotions
- Planet of Joy & Sorrow
- Planet of Fear & Anger
- Interest & Surprise
- Trust & Disgust
- Complex emotions
- What is empathy?
- Cloak of communication
- Helmet of control
- Finding yourself
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!