Unit 4. Teamwork
The course is designed for 8-14 years old kids and introduces them to the basic principles of teamwork, helps to identify and take into account the strengths of each team member, teaches to give constructive feedback.
The educational process is designed in the format of a situational game in which the child learns to communicate, plan and analyze the work of a team, interactive assignments for reinforcement and challenges for applying new knowledge in practice.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!