Unit 4. Banking products and financial instruments
The unit is designed for children 8-13 years old. As a part of this unit your child will understand how the bulk of banking products, such as loans and deposits, works, as well as how to use financial instruments such as stocks or bonds and how to avoid getting into debt. Keeping the complexity of the matter in mind, we designed a financial game to help your child better understand these challenging terms.
This unit is executed in an interactive game format, with engaging visual and audio materials, useful tasks, and simple, easy-to-follow explanations and examples. It includes a financial game in which your child will develop a five-year strategy to achieve financial goals and accumulate wealth while keeping in mind plot twists and imaginary market situation. This game is completely interactive, with changing plot and various paths to success including both losing and winning strategies.
The unit “Banking products and financial instruments” is the forth level of our program and it’s suitable for children who already achieved financial proficiency based on the previous units.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 8-13 years old.
- Bank cards.
- Bank economy.
- Bank ecosystem.
- Risks and investments.
- What is insurance?
- Who issues stocks?
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!