Unit 2. Financial management: personal budget
As a part of this unit, your child will understand the elements of personal budget, obtain core financial skills and habits, learn how to manage expenses and income, set and effectively plan to achieve a financial goal.
This unit is executed in an interactive game format, with engaging video and audio materials, useful tasks, and simple, easy-to-follow explanations and examples.
The unit includes a financial game in which your child will have to plan personal expenses and income for one virtual month in order to achieve a goal of buying something they want.
The unit “Financial management: personal budget” is the second level of our program and it’s suitable for children who have basic knowledge of how the economy functions and are ready to learn how to build and manage a personal budget.
- The unit consists of 7 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Bank cards.
- Child’s expenses.
- Financial cushion.
- Financial goals and plans.
- Optimal prices.
- Sources of income.
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!