Unit 1. Fundamentals of Economics and Financial Literacy
The course is developed for children 6-13 years old.
As a part of this unit your child will learn the basics of economics: the mechanisms of market relations, need for income, what money is and why it’s necessary, the origins of finances and global currencies.
While creating this course, we aimed to help children get started in finances and understand basic laws of economics in order to increase financial literacy. This unit is executed in an interactive game format, with engaging video and audio materials, useful tasks, and simple, easy-to-follow explanations and examples.
The unit “Fundamentals of economics and financial literacy” is the first level of our program and it’s suitable for children who haven’t previously dealt with the topic of finances it all or have limited knowledge.
After completing this unit, among other things, your child will be able to determine the value of a currency, to explain a wide range of financial terms including, for example, inflation or supply and demand and to present a structured overall knowledge of finances.
- The unit consists of 8 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Why do we need money?
- Budget. Income.
- Budget. Expenses.
- Financial goals.
- Loans and reputation.
- Government and finances.
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90