Unit 1. Introduction to Logic
Course is designed specifically for 6-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. Mathematical logic is necessary not only for winning contests or boosting school grades. This skill will teach the child to model situations, compare and choose the best solutions in real life.
While creating this unit, we have collected only interesting and not boring problems that demonstrate the beauty and elegance of the queen of all sciences – mathematics.
Together with the heroes of the course, your child will master operations with sets, get acquainted with visual diagrams and algorithms, and see non-standard methods for solving problems.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Classification of objects
- Sets and subsets
- Draw it down
- Sequences and patterns
- Logical judgements
- Numbers behind masks
- Crossroads and bridges
- False and True
- Magic squares
One unit costs $14.90, and the whole course — $49.90