Unit 2. Journey to mathematics
Course is designed specifically for 6-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. On the school math classes, children learn operations with numbers, compete in multiplication with a column and counting in the head. But in our course, the young folks will learn how to count not faster, but smarter!
Helping the heroes of the course (during our fun story-driven games) to overcome all difficulties and get to their destination, EdCraft students will not only repeat and deepen their school math knowledge, but also learn to work with mathematical objects intelligently, like real mathematicians (scientists).
After completing Unit 2, the child will be able to compare expressions without preliminary calculations, once and for all will understand the concept of fractions and the principles of solving movement problems, and most importantly, he will develop attention, logic and analytical thinking.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Divisibility criteria.
- Brackets and signs.
- Mathematical puzzles.
- Rational computing 1.
- Rational computing 2.
- Cuts and cuts.
- Why speed is important.
- Equation problems.
One unit costs $14.90, and the whole course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!