Unit 4. Mathematical beauty
Course is designed specifically for 9-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs.
Have you completed all the previous courses and want more? First of all, congratulations! You’re great! This time we will discuss the most amazing mathematical problems.
How did mathematicians help decipher ancient scripts? Is it possible to paint over a sheet of paper on both sides without lifting the brush from the surface of the sheet? What was sifted in the sieve of Eratosthenes? And what role did mathematicians play in space exploration?
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 30-40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Draw without taking your hands off the paper..
- Sieve of Eratosthenes (prime numbers).
- History of Gauss. Arithmetic progression.
- Fiobonacci numbers.
- Moebius strip.
- Numbering systems Roman numerals.
- Linguistics. How mathematicians helped historians..
- Calculus systems. How does the computer think?
One unit costs $14.90, and the whole course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!