Unit 3. Energy & heat
Course is designed specifically for 7-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
On the third step the child will learn how one type of energy is converted into another, how the law of conservation of energy works and why it is impossible to build an eternal engine.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 7-13 years old.
- Work and power
- Thermal motion
- Heat transfer
- Hear machines
- Fuel energy
- Internal combustion engine
- Metamorphosis of substances
- Pure energy
- Bodies’ energy
- Energy conservation
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!