Unit 4. Fields & waves
Course is designed specifically for 8-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
During the last step of the course kids learn what do sound and light have in common, how and why electric current is generated. They do even build the simple optical devices!
We have collected only interesting and exciting facts that will allow your child to open the veil into the complex world of physics, and exciting tasks will awaken the desire to learn more.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 8-13 years old.
- Light and its types
- Properties of light
- Lens and optics
- Electrical phenomena
- Magnets and electricity
- Static electricity
- Fluctuations and waves
- Incredible discoveries
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!