Unit 2. Move and act
Course is designed specifically for 6-13 years old kids and adapted for their cognitive development level and needs. It has a perfect fit for those who either study science at school (including enthusiasts) or have never tried anything related to science.
In this step of the course, the child will get acquainted with the basic laws of mechanical movement and the interaction of physical bodies, learn what inertia is and how friction affects a person’s life.
After completing the course, the child will find out if a person can lift an elephant, how the fountain works and why the ice does not sink in water.
- The unit consists of 10 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 6-13 years old.
- Motion and inertia
- A strong Archimedes
- Physical power
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!