Unit 3. Safety and Responsibility
The course is developed for children 10 years old and up.
Why do we care so much about sex safety? Should I worry about my fantasies? What questions are uncomfortable to discuss and why? And how to help yourself or someone who is feeling stressed about sex? These and more questions in the unit.
- The unit consists of 9 lessons + Introduction. Each lesson lasts 40 minutes and is devoted to a certain topic;
- 40 exciting interactive tasks integrated into the story;
- The course ends with a fun quiz to check the material digestion. In case of success your child receives a certificate, if not – tries again.
- Unlimited full access to all of the course materials forever;
- Approximately 5 hours of lessons in game format for kids 10 years old and up.
- A few words about safety in general: why do we pay attention to this at all?
- The variety of sources of danger: a portrait of a malefactor.
- Halftones of Sexual Use: Personal Boundaries and rules to be compliant with.
- For any crime three are needed: a victim, a criminal and a witness. Or not? Everything you should know about consent.
- Look after each other: how to notice trouble, but not to meddle in other people’s affairs.
- What is embarrassing and what is not ashamed to talk about.
- Is everything okay with me? When should you start worrying about your desires and fantasies?
- Dialectic of resistance: how much are we able to resist the attacker?
- Two words about the consequences.
One unit costs $14.90, and the full course — $49.90
Start your free trial right now! No personal data or payment information required!